Welcome to my blog post about our Fierce Over 40 Photoshoots! If you’re reading this and you’re under 40, don’t worry, you can still stick around and learn a thing or two. But for those of us who have crossed the threshold into our fabulous forties, it’s time to celebrate with a photoshoot!
Now, I know some of you might be thinking, “But I’m over 40, I don’t want to be in front of a camera!” Well, let me tell you, sister, you are beautiful and worthy of being captured on “film”. Plus, think of all the fun you’ll have picking out outfits and posing like a supermodel.
So, let’s talk about some tips for a successful over 40 photoshoot:
1. Embrace your age: You’re not trying to look 20 again, you’re celebrating where you are in life. Embrace those laugh lines and show off your confidence.
2. Choose the right photographer: Find someone who specializes in photographing women over 40. They’ll know how to capture your best angles and make you feel comfortable.
3. Pick outfits that make you feel good: This is not the time to try to squeeze into your daughter’s crop top. Choose clothes that flatter your body and make you feel confident. I’ll help you style your shoot and even offer a client wardrobe.
4. Have fun with it: Don’t take yourself too seriously. Play some music, dance around, and let loose. The more fun you have, the better the photos will turn out.
5. Share your photos: Don’t keep these amazing photos to yourself! Share them with your friends and family. Show off your beauty and inspire other women over 40 to do the same. All of our clients receive an album or portfolio box as well as matching digitals of their purchased images.
So there you have it, ladies. A photoshoot is the perfect way to celebrate your fabulousness at any age. Don’t be afraid to step in front of the camera and show off your confidence. And if anyone asks, just tell them you’re over 40 and fierce!
We’d love to hear from you and celebrate you at ANY age!